About the position
Whitelist Pro, an innovative company with a strong presence in 14 countries, is looking for a motivated and dynamic Sales Account to join our international team.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a global and multicultural environment, with the opportunity to manage and develop relationships with clients from over 60 different countries.
The Sales Account will be responsible for expanding our client portfolio and contributing to the growth and expansion of the company. Representing Whitelist Pro, you will have the opportunity to travel frequently, attending conferences and events around the world, and have the opportunity to learn from the diverse cultures of the markets we serve.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, skilled in negotiation and with a strong sales orientation. This role requires significant experience in selling digital products and/or services and excellent knowledge of professional English. The ideal candidate will be able to independently coordinate their own business, always showing a strong dedication to the success of our team.
- Acquire new customers by maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Analyze and understand customer needs, formulate commercial offers in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Represent the company’s image and promote our products through participation in events and trade fairs globally.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact through to service delivery, for all of our services.
- Ensure follow-up on annual maintenance turnover.
- Strive for maximum customer satisfaction and provide quality customer service.
- Conduct commercial follow-up, including retroplanning, reporting and customer relationship management.
- Share information on market developments and trends in assigned customers with the sales team.
- Training or expertise in the field of digital platforms and social media.
- Proven experience in selling digital products and/or services.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools.
- Ability to communicate in English on a professional level.
- Strong sales orientation and ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate own activities.
- Willingness to travel internationally to attend trade shows and events.
Are you interested in joining our team, but the role of Referral Partnership Manager doesn’t seem right for you? No problem! Send an email to with a short introduction and tell us how you feel you can contribute to our company. We are always on the lookout for new talent and would love to hear your ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Gross annual salary: 22k-40k