About the position
In the challenging environment of Whitelist Pro, a leading company in its sector with presence in 14 countries, we are looking for a talented Partnership Manager to join our global team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for those who want to work in an international and dynamic environment, interfacing with clients from over 60 different countries.
The candidate will have the task of strengthening our partnership network, significantly contributing to the expansion of the company. By representing Whitelist Pro, you will have the ability to travel frequently and attend conferences around the world, having the opportunity to immerse yourself in the diverse cultures of the markets we serve.
As a Partnership Manager, the candidate will have the unique opportunity to work closely with a dynamic and interdisciplinary team, to nurture and manage meaningful, long-term partnership relationships. We expect our Partnership Manager to be a strategic thinker, with excellent communication, organizational and relationship management skills.
Responsibilities of the Partnership Manager:
- Create a methodical approach to finding and managing partnerships.
- Identify partnership opportunities and generate interest.
- Liaise with management and marketing team.
- Negotiation and conclusion of agreements in line with company policies.
- Provide an excellent collaboration experience for our partners.
- Monitor and report partnership results.
- Maintain strong relationships with current partners and develop new strategies to enhance collaborations.
Partnership Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as Partnership Manager of at least 2 years.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great attention to detail.
Are you interested in joining our team, but the role of Referral Partnership Manager doesn’t seem right for you? No problem! Send an email to with a short presentation and tell us how you think you can contribute to our company. We are always looking for new talent and we would love to hear your ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!