About the position
Venture into a role that lies at the heart of the Whitelist Pro business, a company with a presence in 14 countries and customers in over 60 countries.
With a crucial role in the Sales team, we are looking for a dedicated and results-oriented Key Account Manager, with the ability to manage and develop relationships with our VIP clients.
You will be the reference figure for these customers, actively participating in all meetings, events and training workshops. Your ability to develop relationships, not only with existing clients, but also with potential new partners, will be critical to our continued success. If you enjoy travelling, attending conferences around the world and want to have a direct impact on business performance, then you might be the person we’re looking for.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with VIP clients.
- Help in contract negotiations with VIP clients.
- Handling and resolving VIP customer complaints.
- Act as the primary point of contact between VIP clients and internal teams.
- Overseeing account teams assigned to each VIP client.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and logistics departments to ensure VIP customer needs are met.
- Reporting on sales performance, targets and forecasts for team and stakeholders.
- Developing a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of VIP clients, preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with VIP clients and meeting deadlines to achieve each client’s long-term goals.
- Identifying new market opportunities and monitoring market and competitor trends.
- I work as point of contact for companies interested in Whitelist Pro services.
- Active participation in events and fairs.
- Creation of targeted strategies for customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B context.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Sales statistics and data analysis skills.
- Ability to handle multiple VIP clients without compromising service quality.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel to attend conferences and events.
Interested in this unique opportunity?
If the Key Account Manager role doesn’t quite suit your skill set, but you are interested in joining our team, please email us at with a short presentation. Tell us how you think you can contribute to our success. We are always looking for new talent!