About the position
Join Whitelist Pro’s stellar customer care/activation team in Caserta as a Customer care/activation specialist!
The main objective of the Customer Care Specialist is to achieve the assigned objectives, ensuring within the team to which he/she belongs the operational performance, presence on the job, quality of the services he/she provides, taking care of the management of the chats/calls with customers that will take place mainly on the Respond.io platform. In addition, the figure will take care of AD accounts management on the various traffic platforms.
Qualifications and skills
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of traffic platforms (Meta, Google, TikTok).
- Knowledge in multi-channel contact center services, Inbound/Outbound call/chat management.
- Strong propensity for problem solving and focus on service results.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and positive and empathetic interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of major IT tools and Knowledge of Gsuite.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Maximum reliability, punctuality, accuracy and organization are required.
What we offer
- Informal and collaborative work environment.
- Company culture based on work-life balance.
- Teamwork at the departmental and corporate level.
- Ability to work remotely as well: first 2 months (onboarding) onsite and then 5 days month remotely.
- Ongoing training and evaluations with recognition of commitment.
- Employment contract and GAP: CCNL Commerce 14-month salary with GAP of 18,000 euros.
- Shift work.
- Company laptop on loan for use.
- First week paid trial period.
Sounds interesting ? What are you waiting for, join us ! We would love to hear from you!