About the position
We are looking for a Content Manager capable of combining creative and analytical thinking.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for producing and publishing content, writing, reviewing, developing content strategies and managing a dedicated team.
The Content Manager should be comfortable devising creative ways to grow our online presence and using data analytics to inform content strategy. “Content” means multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that fuel online interaction.
Responsibilities of the Content Manager:
- Content creation, review and proofreading
- Management of a content team, including writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Developing a cross-platform content strategy
- Work in synergy with the team to develop new ideas
- Increase our social media presence
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to the team
- Monitor web analytics to track interaction with content
- Manage content across all platforms including email and social media
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Languages or related field
- 3-4 years experience in agency or similar role
- Ability to use keywords and knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills, including mastery of HTML
- Familiarity with the most common Content Management Systems
- Social media management experience
- Creativity and ability to create original content
- Ability to develop content that promotes interaction
- Strong leadership skills
Are you interested in joining our team, but the role of Referral Partnership Manager doesn’t seem right for you? No problem! Send an email to with a short introduction and tell us how you feel you can contribute to our company. We are always on the lookout for new talent and would love to hear your ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!